Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day for the Weird





OK... so call me weird.. I, of course love my husband and daughter.. but few things in life bring me the joy that my pets do! They don't care if I want to stay in fagged out sweats and a stained shirt all day.They never answer back, they don't do shit just to piss me off, they love me for who I am, as long as I feed and water them. Small price for so much love. And don't tell me you don't pay for love - we all do, just very few of us admit or recognize it! SO here they are, the sun spots of my day!
TeeJay Dakhatt

TJ found us at restaurant in IL. He refused to leave Robin's side. Fate dictated that I had a box in the car that day, just perfect to scoop up a little kitty who weighed 4 pounds and had no idea of where he lived. He's Mark's cat, there's no disputing that.




Edith Ann Diogi

Edie, the most neurotic dog that God ever put on earth. But I forgive her her neurosis, she had a rough start. First "mom" dies suddenly of treatment for a very aggressive breast cancer when Edie was 4. Her second "mom" already had many dogs and earmarked Edie for me. I couldn't get her right away because Mark had blown the mitral valve in his heart and was in serious condition for a long time. As soon as he recovered enough for me to leave him home alone, I traveled to WI and got Edie. Oddly enough, Mom #2 passed away two months after me picking up Edie. She is devoted to me, I do not leave her sight. Best dog I've ever had - bar none

Melanzanna DeChitti


In Italian, melanzanna means eggplant. Mooli is as dark as an eggplant and has as few variations in color as one. She's quirky. We adopted her so that TJ would have company. She wants noone to touch her or even look at her. The only time she comes around is for food or water. But she won't place her face in the bowl, she must pick up the food or water and scoop it to her mouth. Oh.. and she gives me a 'backrub'. She will get on my back if I'm laying down and knead her way up and down my back. This can go on for a half hour - as long as I don't talk to her or touch her. Told you she was quirky


After looking at these, I realize I need a new camera - and a whole LOT of camera skills. Sorry for the blurry photos.

1 comments:

Susan said...

I love that first cat picture! That belongs on LOLcats with some kind of appropriate caption. =)

Hey, you want your blog on the TF Friends blog ring? It makes it easier for everyone in the group to see all the group blogs - just go around once a week. I do everything except put the logo on your blog, and I can help with that.