Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jacob's Strings


This quilt is named Jacob's Strings. It is a pattern from Quilter's Cache and can be found here . I worked on this at the Quilts On Review Retreat held in 2006 in Great Falls, Montana. It used up a lot of my bright scraps. Speaking of scraps - what do they do when the lights are turned off? Seems I keep using them and using them, and yet they never go away. Must be some form of regenesis going on! The quilt is kind of wavy here in the picture, but that's only because it is impossible to lay a quilt on the floor for a photo shoot and not have one of the three animals who own us live here scamper over or under them. That's Edith Ann Diogi, the resident Australian Shepherd, in the upper left hand corner of the photo. Progress has been made on The Super Bowl Bargello. The top is pieced now and I'll be working on a narrow inner border and a braided outer border this weekend. No work for me today - yay!

1 comments:

Susan said...

My scraps must all be mad at each other. They've stopped multiplying! Or maybe they are mad at me. =) I remember you working on that! Nice to see it now.