Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

So here it is again, another Super Bowl Sunday. It used to be more
fun when we lived in the Midwest - central time zone. Living in the Eastern time zone now, the game just comes on too darned
late!

Today I'm making crockpot ribs. I've never done them this way
and in fact, havent made ribs at home in almost 8 years. Mark just doesn't have the stamina to go to eat much anymore, so we thought we'd give this a shot. I'll share the recipe if they come out
as I think they will. Superbowl dinner has always been home made pizza and Nancy-burger day, (I'll have to share that recipe soon), but Robin is on call today and it's too much work for one person.

I'm doing something fun and quilty today too! I'm going to start my first Bargello quilt. I'll be following directions from over on Bonnie Hunter's site. I'll let you know how that turns out too, hopefully with pictures to share.

0 comments: