Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is This Thing On?

I have to laugh at myself, This is the longest that anything I've started has been put away 'for when I feel more like doing it'.

Um.... that's not a complete truth either. I'm a quilter. Or should I say I'm a topper? I love to piece quilt tops. I love picking out the fabric, pressing it, cutting it, stitching it back together and then sitting back and saying.. Awww ain't it purty? And that's about as far as I get. 2007 was my year to get some stuff done. So I bundled up my favorite of the unfinished tops and sent them off to Ann Fry.

Ann is a good friend who quilts tops for me. I had sent her a bunch in 2006 and will dig those photos out later.

She got my tops back to me...and they sat... and sat.. and sat, unbound, unused, unloved by anyone. Well..... this is my year!!! I've been binding and soon will have pictures of FINISHED projects to show all of you. If I ever get off of here, that is. So until next time.. adios!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Well I sure am glad you started blogging again! :)

Now, that's what I shall call myself! I just love that! I'm a "topper" lol***...I have five or six tops laying around that need quilted and bound, and half a dozen in the process of becoming tops that will likely just lay around too!